Saturday, July 18, 2015

About Caren

Please visit my new website: CarenDesign.net

Hi, I’m Caren Bordowitz, a graphic design professional. I grew up on the shore in New Jersey, moved to New York and studied graphic design at the School of Visual Arts, NYC. I worked in New York and New Jersey doing magazines, catalogs, ads, packaging, annual reports, and all other kinds of design work for many years.

I have worked for Toys"R"Us, Western Illinois University, and Sodexo. My freelance design work includes program booklets and banners for event planning.

I have three wonderful sons. My hobbies are stain glass making, quilting, wood working, travel, and growing a vegetable garden.
Mmm...coffee

Motivational Quote

" I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career"
-Bryan, from the movie Taken